Raise Funds for Glasgow Care Foundation
So you’re interested in fundraising for Glasgow Care Foundation? We are bursting with ideas on how you can raise the biggest amount whilst having the most fun!
The funds you raise help us provide Glasgow’s most vulnerable citizens with essential household goods and items needed for a safe and comfortable home life. We also support various community groups and projects such a schools, youth groups and food banks to provide vital services for those affected by poverty, allowing us to benefit the wider population.
Fundraising couldn’t be easier and we are on hand to help every single step of the way.
We have our own Just Giving Page HERE.
Here are just a few ideas:
Zero Effort Fundraising!
- Birthday Gifts – Instead of gifts this year why not set up a fundraising page and collect donations for Glasgow Care Foundation instead?
- Legacy Giving – Leaving a gift in your will to Glasgow Care Foundation not only allows us to help others, but can even reduce the inheritance tax your other beneficiaries pay.
- Set Up a Direct Debit – It takes two minutes and zero effort to set up a monthly direct debit. Every little donation adds up, so even a tiny amount can go a long way!
HOW TO FUNDRAISE
- Get in touch with us for a fundraising pack!
- Decide on how you'll raise money and get it organised
- Set yourself up on JustGiving, so that people can easily donate
- Spread the word on social media so everyone can sponsor you!
- Do your sponsored activity and be part of helping fight poverty in Glasgow!
- Take part in a sponsored walk, run, swim or cycle!
- Get unro bagging and climb some hills!
- Take part in an obstacle course or endurance race
- Organise an old school sports day with egg and spoon races, sack races and three legged races!
In The Office!
- Have an Office Swear Jar
- Dress down days
- Do a sponsored silence
- Encourage everyone to donate an hour of their earnings.
- Have a bake sale
- Start a book club!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We have so many ideas, hits and tips to help make your fundraiser a great success. Why not get in touch with us today to recieve a fundraising pack and start your fundraising journey today!
Sign up to our Newsletter
If you would like to receive our Newsletter in your inbox – giving you the latest GCF news, then please enter your email to sign up!